1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is SoloVision Concept GmbH & Co. KG, Gastfeldstr. 61, 28201 Bremen, Germany, Tel .: 042140891880, Fax: 042140891883, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: //support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract execution
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed when you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the o.g. Address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 For the processing of your order, we work with the following service providers who support us wholly or partly in the execution of closed contracts. These personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the payment process, if this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6.2 Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers
– DHLIf the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 53113 Bonn), we will provide your e-mail address in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO before delivery of the goods for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or delivery notification to DHL, if you have given your explicit consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will provide for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL. Passing on is only to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods. In this case, a prior agreement of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery announcement is not possible.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future against the person named above or against the transport service provider DHL.
6.3 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
– PaypalFor payment via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or – if offered – “purchase on account” or “installment payment” via PayPal, we will transfer your payment data to Paypal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as “PayPal”). The disclosure is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment process.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may continue to be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
7) Tools and Miscellaneous
7.1 Google Kundenrezensionen (ehemals Google Zertifizierter-Händler-Programm)
We partner with Google LLC as part of the Google Customer Reviews program, which is the Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The program gives us the opportunity to request customer reviews from users of our website. When you shop on our website, you will be asked if you would like to participate in a Google email survey. If you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. To issue a DSGVO, we will forward your email address to Google. You’ll receive an email from Google Customer Reviews asking you to rate the shopping experience on our website. The rating you submit will then be aggregated with our other ratings and displayed in our Google Customer Reviews logo and in our Merchant Center dashboard, as well as being used for Google seller ratings.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the Data Controller or to Google.
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
For more information on Google Seller ratings privacy, visit this link://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474
7.2 Google Maps
On our website, we use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually display geographic information. The use of this service will show you our location and facilitate your arrival.
When you visit any of the subpages where the Google Maps map is incorporated, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to Google’s servers in the United States and stored there. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for non-logged-in users) as usage profiles and evaluates them. According to Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, such an evaluation is based on the legitimate interests of Google in the display of personalized advertising, market research and / or tailor-made design of its website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
Die Nutzungsbedingungen von Google können Sie unter //www.google.de/intl/de/policies/terms/regional.html einsehen, die zusätzlichen Nutzungsbedingungen für Google Maps finden Sie unter //www.google.com/intl/de_US/help/terms_maps.html
8)Rights of the person concerned
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, which we will inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or are being disclosed, the planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the The existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of what guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR for redirection I data in third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, whether our entitled Reasons predominate;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data or all recipients who have been disclosed personal data Notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Recht auf Widerruf erteilter Einwilligungen gemäß Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO: Sie haben das Recht, eine einmal erteilte Einwilligung in die Verarbeitung von Daten jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft zu widerrufen. Im Falle des Widerrufs werden wir die betroffenen Daten unverzüglich löschen, sofern eine weitere Verarbeitung nicht auf eine Rechtsgrundlage zur einwilligungslosen Verarbeitung gestützt werden kann. Durch den Widerruf der Einwilligung wird die Rechtmäßigkeit der aufgrund der Einwilligung bis zum Widerruf
8.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE ANY PRESENT RIGHT TO SUBMIT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING FOR CONSEQUENCES WITH EFFECT ON THE FUTURE FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.